Denison-approved COVID-related signage pdfs are included here. Facilities employees are posting directional signage in public areas, including hallways, stairs, and entrances to buildings. However, they will not be posting signs in more private spaces such as offices and department lounges. We are sharing these files for employees to print the signage that is appropriate for their spaces. Some information for you:
- The signage includes educational materials on mask-wearing, hand-washing etc., as well as directional signage for floors and walls.
- The Copy Center has these files as well and can print the items you request.
- Two templates are included that are designed for employees to add specific instructions for their areas.
- The Welcome sign is suggested at entrances to private workspaces and includes a large blank area for instructions, such as "Wait 6 feet from the desk," or "Please knock and ask before entering"
- A blank Word Doc template can be used in public or private spaces where specific instructions are needed about items such as equipment usage, wait times, etc. Two font packages, Dinot CondMed for text and Dinot CondBold for headlines can be downloaded and used to create these instructions (see the toolkit Branding Guidelines).
Signs can be printed on a regular campus printer and should be printed in color. If they are attached to walls and doors, please use blue painters tape if possible.
For needs or concerns related to signage, refer to Jeremy King.