As previously planned, selection processes will run from 5pm-9pm Eastern Daylight Time on each night designated. All processes take place in your MyHousing Portal and you may participate from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
- Rising Seniors: Monday, June 29 from 5-9PM ET || Time slots issued by 5pm on 6/26/20
- Rising Juniors: Tuesday, June 30 from 5-9PM ET || Time slots issued by 5PM on 6/29/20
- Rising Sophomores: Wednesday, July 1 from 5-9PM ET || Time slots issued by 5PM on 6/30/20
About 24 hours in advance, students will receive a time slot for their designated housing selection process. Students with the earliest time typically secure the space for the whole group.
Upperclassmen are permitted to pull in underclassmen.
- The only exception is our 4-person, single-bedroom apartments. Only students who are in the Class of 2021 are permitted to secure these spaces. These are secured by a group time slot and students must fill the entire apartment.
- Incoming first-year students (Class of 2024) are not permitted to be pulled into a room during housing selection.